Franz Binder GmbH & Co.
From its humble beginnings in 1960 in a small machine shop, to today’s major international supplier of high-quality cylindrical connectors, Franz Binder GmbH & Co. is truly a success story.
Franz Binder started the company in 1960 as a supplier of machined parts for the connector industry. Soon he expanded his production to include complete connectors. After continuous increase over the last 50 years, the Binder Group today employs over 1,500 individuals at its headquarters in Neckarsulm, Germany and at various international subsidiaries.
Binder connectors products find applications in many industrial and medical applications. A few examples are:
- Factory Automation
- Process Control
- Materials Handling
- Food Processing
- Industrial Equipment & Tooling
- Measurement and Control
- Transportation Systems
- Medical Electronics
- Automotive Electronics
- GPS Navigation Systems
The list goes on. In addition to the standard interconnect products, the company also offers custom developments and cable assemblies. For a virtual factory tour Click Here.
Franz Binder Electrical Components, the headquarters and connector manufacturing location of Franz Binder GmbH & Co. consists of state-of-the-art engineering and production facilities.
A modern project management system supports all new developments from the very start to its release to the market.
Experienced team of engineers and technicians. Up-to-date 3D workstations.
Fast production of functional prototypes using stereo-lithography and other rapid prototyping technology.
Tool & Die Shop
All Binder production tooling is done in-house.
Fully automated and integrated production lines.
DIN EN 9000-2000 and DIN EN 1400 certified.
Worldwide distribution with top distributors.
An excellent track record of on-time deliveries.