Part no.: 43 1717 023 03
Size A Male power connector, contacts angled inwards, Contacts: 2+PE, unshielded, solder, IP40 without seal, UL, ESTI+, VDE
series 210, Automation Technology - Solenoid Valve Connectors
|Part no.||43 1717 023 03|
|Connector design||Male power connector, contacts angled inwards|
|Version||Connector pin straight|
|Connector locking system||Central bolt|
|Degree of protection||
IP40 without seal|
IP65 with seal, see accessories
|Cross-sectional area||1.00 mm² / AWG 17|
|Temperature range from/to||-40 °C / 125 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 50 Mating cycles|
|Customs tariff number||85369010|
|Rated voltage||250 V|
|Rated impulse voltage||4000 V|
|Rated current (40 °C)||10.0 A|
|Insulation resistance||≥ 10¹⁰ Ω|
|Insulating material group||III|
|Contact body material||PA (UL94 HB)|
|Contact material||CuZn (brass)|
|Contact plating||Sn (tin)|
CAS 7439-92-1 (Lead)|
|Approvals||UL, ESTI+, VDE|
Declarations of conformityMoreless
|Low Voltage Directive||2014/35/EU (EN 60204-1:2018;EN 60529:1991)|
General Disclaim Notice
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- Connectors which are used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch may only be installed and used by, or under the supervision of, persons with electrical engineering training, taking into account the applicable regulations and standards.
- Plug connectors with enclosure protection IP67 and IP68 are not suitable for use under water. When used outdoors, the plug connectors must be protected separately against corrosion. For further information on the IP protection classes, please refer to the "Technical Information" download centre.
- The user must take appropriate safety precautions to ensure that the connector cannot be accidentally disconnected. In addition, the user must ensure that the cable is suitably secured.
Data sheetData sheet 43 1717 023 03
REACH43 1717 023 03
RoHS43 1717 023 03
China RoHS43 1717 023 03
Declaration of conformityLow Voltage Directive
UKCA declaration of conformityElectrical Equipment
CAD filesSelect required format