77 9835 0000 00004
Alternative part no.: 79 4329 109 04
Please note that, due to the change from the old to the new order number, there may be deviations in the technical specifications. For questions about product details, please use the ‘Contact Customer Service’ form on the right.More
|Connector design||Male terminating connector|
|Version||Connector pin straight|
|Connector locking system||screw|
|Degree of protection||IP68|
|Temperature range from/to||-25 °C / 90 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 100 Mating cycles|
|Customs tariff number||85369010|
|Rated voltage||250 V|
|Rated impulse voltage||1500 V|
|Rated current (40 °C)||4.0 A|
|Insulation resistance||> 10⁸ Ω|
|Insulating material group||II|
|Contact body material||PUR|
|Contact material||CuZn (brass)|
|Contact plating||Au (gold)|
CAS 7439-92-1 (Lead)|
Declarations of conformityMoreless
|Low Voltage Directive||2014/35/EU (EN 60204-1:2018;EN 60529:1991)|
|Structure of the cable|
|Single-lead structure||42 x 0.10 mm|
General Disclaim Notice
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- The user must take suitable safety precautions to ensure that the connector cannot be accidentally disconnected.
- Plug connectors with enclosure protection IP67 and IP68 are not suitable for use under water. For further information on the IP protection classes, please refer to the "Technical Information" download centre.
- To lock the cable connector with the device connector, the threaded ring is tightened "hand-tight" (approx. 60 cNm).