Part no.: 09 0691 121 04
M12-S Male panel mount connector, Contacts: 3+PE, unshielded, single wires, IP68, UL, VDE, M16x1.5, front fastened
M12, series 814, Automation Technology - Voltage and Power Supply
|Part no.||09 0691 121 04|
|Connector design||Male panel mount connector|
|Version||Connector pin straight|
|Connector locking system||screw|
|Degree of protection||IP68|
|Cross-sectional area||1.38 mm² / AWG 16|
|Temperature range from/to||-40 °C / 85 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 100 Mating cycles|
|Customs tariff number||85369010|
|Rated voltage||630 V|
|Rated impulse voltage||6000 V|
|Rated current (40 °C)||12.0 A|
|Insulating material group||II|
|Housing material||Zinc die-cast nickel-plated|
|Contact body material||PA|
|Contact material||CuZn (brass)|
|Contact plating||Au (gold)|
CAS 7439-92-1 (Lead)|
General Disclaim Notice
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- The user must take suitable safety precautions to ensure that the connector cannot be accidentally disconnected.
- Plug connectors with enclosure protection IP67 and IP68 are not suitable for use under water. When used outdoors, the plug connectors must be protected separately against corrosion. For further information on the IP protection classes, please refer to the "Technical Information" download centre.
- In the case of cable connectors with a metal threaded ring, it is imperative to ensure a connection with the PE protective contact of the appliance connector. Connecting cables between appliance connectors that are not connected to the PE contact are not permitted. The user must ensure a continuous connection of the protective earth conductor.