|Part no.||77 0690 0689 50704-0200|
|Connector design||Connecting cable male cable connector - female cable connector|
|Cable length||2 m|
|Connector locking system||screw|
|Termination||moulded on the cable|
|Degree of protection||IP68|
|Cross-sectional area||1.50 mm² / AWG 16|
|Temperature range from/to||-40 °C / 85 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 100 Mating cycles|
|Customs tariff number||85444290|
|Rated voltage||630 V|
|Rated impulse voltage||6000 V|
|Rated current (40 °C)||12.0 A|
|Insulating material group||II|
|Contact body material||PUR|
|Contact material||CuZn (brass)|
|Contact plating||Au (gold)|
CAS 7439-92-1 (Lead)|
Declarations of conformityMoreless
|Low Voltage Directive||2014/35/EU (EN 60529:1991;EN 60204-1:2018)|
|RoHS Directive||2011/65/EU (EN 50581:2012)|
|Structure of the cable|
|Cable diameter||8.1 mm|
|Cross section||4 x 1.50 mm²|
|Single-lead structure||84 x 0.15 mm|
|Conductor resistance||146 Ω/Km (20°C)|
|Bending radius, fixed cable||≥ 10 x Ø|
|Bending radius, moving cable||≥ 15 x Ø|
|Bending cycles||5 million|
|Travel distance, horizontal||20 m|
|Travel speed||180 m/min (at 2.5 m)|
|Temperature range cable in move from/to||-20 °C / 80 °C|
|Temperature range cable fixed from/to||-50 °C / 80 °C|
General Disclaim Notice
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- The user must take suitable safety precautions to ensure that the connector cannot be accidentally disconnected.
- Plug connectors with enclosure protection IP67 and IP68 are not suitable for use under water. When used outdoors, the plug connectors must be protected separately against corrosion. For further information on the IP protection classes, please refer to the "Technical Information" download centre.
- To lock the cable connector with the device connector, the threaded ring is tightened "hand-tight" (approx. 60 cNm).
- In the case of cable connectors with a metal threaded ring, it is imperative to ensure a connection with the PE protective contact of the appliance connector. Connecting cables between appliance connectors that are not connected to the PE contact are not permitted. The user must ensure a continuous connection of the protective earth conductor.
Data sheetData sheet 77 0690 0689 50704-0200
REACH77 0690 0689 50704-0200
RoHS77 0690 0689 50704-0200
China RoHS77 0690 0689 50704-0200
Declaration of conformityLow Voltage Directive
UKCA declaration of conformityElectrical Equipment
Declaration of conformityRoHS Directive
UKCA declaration of conformityUK-RoHS
CAD filesSelect required format