Part no.: 77 9753 3530 64708-0100
M12-A Connecting cable female cable connector - RJ45 connector, Contacts: 8, shielded, molded/crimp, IP67, Ethernet CAT5e, TPE, black, 4 x 2 x AWG 24, 1 m
M12/RJ45, series 763, Automation Technology - Sensors and Actuators
This female cable connector with female cable connector - RJ45 connector with screw locking and a pin count of 8 is according to its protection class IP67 Dust-tight and has complete protection against contact and protection against temporary immersion. It can be used in areas with a pollution degree of 3. In places where contamination can occur that is conductive or can become conductive through condensation. With temperatures ranges of -25 °C/90 °C is this shielded M12-A coded connecting cable female cable connector - RJ45 connector designed for both severe cold and severe heat. Due to the qualified rated voltage of 30 V and the rated current of 1,5 A it is perfectly tuned for its field of application. It complies with the type standard DIN EN 61076-2-101.
|Part no.||77 9753 3530 64708-0100|
|Connector design||Connecting cable female cable connector - RJ45 connector|
|Type standard||DIN EN 61076-2-101|
|Cable length||1 m|
|Connector locking system||screw/lock|
|Degree of protection||IP67|
|Cross-sectional area||4 x 2 x AWG 24|
|Temperature range from/to||-25 °C / 90 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 100 Mating cycles|
|Rated voltage||30 V|
|Rated impulse voltage||800 V|
|Rated current (40 °C)||1.5 A|
|Insulating material group||II|
|Contact body material||PUR|
|Contact material||CuZn (brass)|
|Contact plating||Au (gold)|
CAS 7439-92-1 (Lead)|
|SCIP number||SCIP-number not available|
|Structure of the cable|
|Cable type||Ethernet CAT5e|
|Cable diameter||7.6 mm|
|Cross section||4 x 2 x AWG 24|
|Single-lead structure||7 x 32 mm|
|Bending radius, fixed cable||≥ 5 x Ø|
|Bending radius, moving cable||≥ 10 x Ø|
|Bending cycles||> 10 million|
|Temperature range cable in move from/to||-40 °C / 80 °C|
|Temperature range cable fixed from/to||-40 °C / 80 °C|
General Disclaim Notice
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- The user must take suitable safety precautions to ensure that the connector cannot be accidentally disconnected.
- Plug connectors with enclosure protection IP67 and IP68 are not suitable for use under water. When used outdoors, the plug connectors must be protected separately against corrosion. For further information on the IP protection classes, please refer to the "Technical Information" download centre.
- To lock the cable connector with the device connector, the threaded ring is tightened "hand-tight" (approx. 60 cNm).