The power connectors are used to supply AC motors, drives and motor switches with high voltages over longer periods of time, but also for low-voltage applications such as fieldbus Ethernet components and network devices. These are mainly M12, M18 and 7/8 inch circular connectors, which can be configured by the customer to suit the particular application. The M12 connectors with K and S coding can be used up to a rated voltage of 630V AC.
• 9 product series
• Various locking systems, including M12, M18 and 7/8".
• Coding, including M12 - S, -K, -T, -L and -US
• Protection class from IP20 to IP69K
• 2 to 8 contacts, including 2+PE, 3+PE and 4+PE
• Shielded and shieldable
• PUR and PVC enclosures
• Cable lengths from 0.5 m to 10 m