Euro-style sensor connectors with M12 locking for factory automation, process control, industrial instrumentation, and commercial electronics. The Series 713 offers many different cable connectors, panel-mounted receptacles, and accessories. Connectors have industry-standard A-coding and have "Hexagon" locking sleeves for hand-tightening or torquing of connections.
- Some with UL approvals
- Plastic, metal or stainless steel shells
- 360° shielding and IP 67 protection
- 3 to 12 contacts per connector
- Contacts with solder, screw, or cage clamp termination
The Series 707 is a unique Binder development for the miniature sensor market. The product line offers 3 and 4 position cable cordsets and a range of panel-mounted receptacles. All connectors are either factory PUR overmolded or supplied with attached leads.
- PUR overmolded
- Threaded nut immune to vibration
- Degree of protection IP 67
- Available with 3 or 4 contacts
- Cable length 2m and 5m (PUR)
- Other cable lengths upon request, 100 pieces min. order
Series 768 provides a wide range of metric M8 connectors for small sensors and actuators. Shielded and IP-rated to IP 67, these connectors are ideally suited for industrial control networks where small sensors are required.
- Plastic or metal shells
- Metal housing with 360° EMI shielding
- 3 or 4 contacts
- Degree of protection IP67
- Contacts have screw or solder termination
- Connecting cords
The Series 765 components are adapters, splitters, and patch cords to connect between M12 and M8 connectors.
- Patchcords from M8 to M12 connectors
- T/Y 2-way splitters
- Environmental protection from IP 65 to IP 67
- Cable length 1 m and 2 m (PUR)
- Other cable lengths upon request, 100 pieces MOQ