Part no.: 43 1704 004 03
Female power connector, Contacts: 2+PE, 3.0-10.0 mm, unshielded, screw clamp, IP40 without seal, VDE, ESTI+
Size A, series 210, Automation Technology - Solenoid Valve Connectors
|Part no.||43 1704 004 03|
|Connector design||Female power connector|
|Type standard||DIN EN 175301-803|
|Version||Connector socket straight|
|Connector locking system||Central bolt|
|Degree of protection||
IP40 without seal|
IP65 with seal, see accessories
|Cross-sectional area||0.34-1.50 mm²|
|Cable outlet||3.0-10.0 mm|
|Temperature range from/to||-30 °C / 120 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 50 Mating cycles|
|Customs tariff number||85369010|
|Rated voltage||250 V|
|Rated impulse voltage||4000 V|
|Rated current||10.0 A|
|Insulating material group||III|
|Contact body material||PA (UL94 HB)|
|Contact material||CuSn (bronze)|
|Contact plating||Ni (nickel)|
CAS 7439-92-1 (Lead)|
Declarations of conformityMoreless
|Low Voltage Directive||2014/35/EU (EN 60204-1:2018;EN 60529:1991)|
General Disclaim Notice
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- Connectors which are used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch may only be installed and used by, or under the supervision of, persons with electrical engineering training, taking into account the applicable regulations and standards.
- Plug connectors with enclosure protection IP67 and IP68 are not suitable for use under water. When used outdoors, the plug connectors must be protected separately against corrosion. For further information on the IP protection classes, please refer to the "Technical Information" download centre.
- The user must take appropriate safety precautions to ensure that the connector cannot be accidentally disconnected. In addition, the user must ensure that the cable is suitably secured.