Part no.: 77 1434 1429 50005-0200
7/8" Connecting cable male cable connector - female angled connector, Contacts: 4+PE, unshielded, moulded on the cable, IP68, UL, PUR, black, 5 x 1.50 mm², 2 m
7/8", series 870, Automation Technology - Voltage and Power Supply
|Part no.||77 1434 1429 50005-0200|
|Connector design||Connecting cable male cable connector - female angled connector|
|Cable length||2 m (Standard 1 m and 2 m. Other lengths are available on request.)|
|Connector locking system||screw|
|Termination||moulded on the cable|
|Degree of protection||IP68|
|Cross-sectional area||1.50 mm² / AWG 16|
|Temperature range from/to||-25 °C / 80 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 100 Mating cycles|
|Customs tariff number||85444290|
|Country of Origin||DE|
|Rated voltage||300 V (600 V UL)|
|Rated impulse voltage||2500 V|
|Rated current||9.0 A|
|Insulating material group||I|
|Contact body material||PUR|
|Contact material||CuZn (brass) / CuSn (bronze)|
|Contact plating||Au (gold)|
CAS 7439-92-1 (Lead)|
|Structure of the cable|
|Cable diameter||8.7 mm|
|Cross section||5 x 1.50 mm²|
|Single-lead structure||82 x 0.15 mm|
|Bending radius, fixed cable||≥ 7.5 x Ø|
|Bending radius, moving cable||≥ 10 x Ø|
|Bending cycles||5 million|
|Permitted acceleration||5 m/s²|
|Travel distance, horizontal||20 m|
|Travel speed||≤ 300 m/min|
|Temperature range cable in move from/to||-20 °C / 80 °C|
|Temperature range cable fixed from/to||-50 °C / 80 °C|
General Disclaim Notice
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- Connectors which are used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch may only be installed and used by, or under the supervision of, persons with electrical engineering training, taking into account the applicable regulations and standards.
- The user must take suitable safety precautions to ensure that the connector cannot be accidentally disconnected.
- Plug connectors with enclosure protection IP67 and IP68 are not suitable for use under water. When used outdoors, the plug connectors must be protected separately against corrosion. For further information on the IP protection classes, please refer to the "Technical Information" download centre.
- The plug connector is not suitable for mains voltages Please observe the pollution degree and the overvoltage category. For further information, please refer to the download center "Technical Information".
- To lock the cable connector with the device connector, the threaded ring is tightened "hand-tight" (approx. 60 cNm).