Part no.: 77 1434 1429 50005-1000
Connecting cable male cable connector - female angled connector, Contacts: 4+PE, unshielded, moulded on the cable, IP68, UL, PUR, black, 5 x 1.50 mm², 10 m
7/8", series 870, Automation Technology - Voltage and Power Supply
This female cable connector with male cable connector - female angled cable connector with screw locking and a pin count of 4+PE is according to its protection class IP68 Dustproof and complete protection against contact. Protection against permanent submersion. Unless otherwise specified, protection up to 1 meter water depth. It can be used in areas with a pollution degree of 3. In places where contamination can occur that is conductive or can become conductive through condensation. With temperatures ranges of -25 °C/80 °C is this unshielded 7/8" connecting cable male cable connector - female angled panel mount connector designed for both severe cold and severe heat. und has the UL approval. Due to the qualified rated voltage of 300 V (600 V UL) and the rated current of 9,0 A it is perfectly tuned for its field of application.
|Part no.||77 1434 1429 50005-1000|
|Connector design||Connecting cable male cable connector - female angled connector|
|Cable length||10 m|
|Connector locking system||screw|
|Termination||moulded on the cable|
|Degree of protection||IP68|
|Cross-sectional area||1.50 mm² / AWG 16|
|Temperature range from/to||-25 °C / 80 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 100 Mating cycles|
|Customs tariff number||85444290|
|Rated voltage||300 V (600 V UL)|
|Rated impulse voltage||2500 V|
|Rated current (40 °C)||9.0 A|
|Insulating material group||I|
|Contact body material||PUR|
|Contact material||CuZn (brass) / CuSn (bronze)|
|Contact plating||Au (gold)|
CAS 7439-92-1 (Lead)|
|Structure of the cable|
|Cable diameter||8.7 mm|
|Cross section||5 x 1.50 mm²|
|Single-lead structure||82 x 0.15 mm|
|Bending radius, fixed cable||≥ 7.5 x Ø|
|Bending radius, moving cable||≥ 10 x Ø|
|Bending cycles||5 million|
|Permitted acceleration||5 m/s²|
|Travel distance, horizontal||20 m|
|Travel speed||≤ 300 m/min|
|Temperature range cable in move from/to||-20 °C / 80 °C|
|Temperature range cable fixed from/to||-50 °C / 80 °C|
General Disclaim Notice
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- Connectors which are used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch may only be installed and used by, or under the supervision of, persons with electrical engineering training, taking into account the applicable regulations and standards.
- The user must take suitable safety precautions to ensure that the connector cannot be accidentally disconnected.
- Plug connectors with enclosure protection IP67 and IP68 are not suitable for use under water. When used outdoors, the plug connectors must be protected separately against corrosion. For further information on the IP protection classes, please refer to the "Technical Information" download centre.
- The plug connector is not suitable for mains voltages Please observe the pollution degree and the overvoltage category. For further information, please refer to the download center "Technical Information".
- To lock the cable connector with the device connector, the threaded ring is tightened "hand-tight" (approx. 60 cNm).