Part no.: 99 2441 52 03
Male angled connector, Contacts: 2+PE, 6.0-8.0 mm, unshielded, screw clamp, IP67, UL, VDE
7/8", series 820, Automation Technology - Voltage and Power Supply
This male angled connector with screw locking and a pin count of 2+PE is according to its protection class IP67 Dust-tight and has complete protection against contact and protection against temporary immersion. It can be used in areas with a pollution degree of 3. In places where contamination can occur that is conductive or can become conductive through condensation. With temperatures ranges of -25 °C/85 °C is this unshielded 7/8" male angled panel mount connector designed for both severe cold and severe heat and has UL, VDE approval. Due to the qualified rated voltage of 300 V (600 V UL) and the rated current of 12,0 A it is perfectly tuned for its field of application.
|Part no.||99 2441 52 03|
|Connector design||Male angled connector|
|Version||Connector pin angled|
|Connector locking system||screw|
|Degree of protection||IP67|
|Cross-sectional area||max. 1.50 mm² / AWG 16|
|Cable outlet||6.0-8.0 mm|
|Twistability||45° (8 coding options)|
|Temperature range from/to||-25 °C / 85 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 50 Mating cycles|
|Customs tariff number||85369010|
|Rated voltage||300 V (600 V UL)|
|Rated impulse voltage||4000 V|
|Rated current (40 °C)||12.0 A|
|Insulation resistance||≥ 10¹⁰ Ω|
|Insulating material group||III|
|Contact body material||PUR/PA|
|Contact material||CuZn (brass) / CuSn (bronze)|
|Contact plating||Au (gold)|
|Locking material||Zinc die-cast nickel-plated|
CAS 96-45-7 (Imidazolidine-2-thione)|
CAS 7439-92-1 (Lead)
Declarations of conformityMoreless
|Low Voltage Directive||2014/35/EU (EN 60204-1:2018;EN 60529:1991)|
General Disclaim Notice
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- Connectors which are used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch may only be installed and used by, or under the supervision of, persons with electrical engineering training, taking into account the applicable regulations and standards.
- Plug connectors with enclosure protection IP67 and IP68 are not suitable for use under water. When used outdoors, the plug connectors must be protected separately against corrosion. For further information on the IP protection classes, please refer to the "Technical Information" download centre.
- To lock the cable connector with the device connector, the threaded ring is tightened "hand-tight" (approx. 50 cNm).
Data sheetData sheet 99 2441 52 03
REACH99 2441 52 03
RoHS99 2441 52 03
China RoHS99 2441 52 03
Declaration of conformityLow Voltage Directive
UKCA declaration of conformityElectrical Equipment