Part no.: 99 2445 32 05
Male cable connector, Contacts: 4+PE, 10.0-12.0 mm, unshielded, screw clamp, IP67, UL, VDE
7/8", series 820, Automation Technology - Voltage and Power Supply
This male cable connector with screw locking and a pin count of 4+PE is according to its protection class IP67 Dust-tight and has complete protection against contact and protection against temporary immersion. It can be used in areas with a pollution degree of 3. In places where contamination can occur that is conductive or can become conductive through condensation. With temperatures ranges of -25 °C/85 °C is this unshielded 7/8" male cable connector designed for both severe cold and severe heat and has UL, VDE approval. Due to the qualified rated voltage of 300 V (600 V UL) and the rated current of 9,0 A it is perfectly tuned for its field of application.
|Part no.||99 2445 32 05|
|Connector design||Male cable connector|
|Version||Connector pin straight|
|Connector locking system||screw|
|Degree of protection||IP67|
|Cross-sectional area||max. 1.50 mm² / AWG 16|
|Cable outlet||10.0-12.0 mm|
|Temperature range from/to||-25 °C / 85 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 50 Mating cycles|
|Customs tariff number||85369010|
|Rated voltage||300 V (600 V UL)|
|Rated impulse voltage||4000 V|
|Rated current (40 °C)||9.0 A|
|Insulation resistance||≥ 10¹⁰ Ω|
|Insulating material group||III|
|Contact body material||PUR/PA|
|Contact material||CuZn (brass) / CuSn (bronze)|
|Contact plating||Au (gold)|
|Locking material||Zinc die-cast nickel-plated|
CAS 7439-92-1 (Lead)|
Declarations of conformityMoreless
|Low Voltage Directive||2014/35/EU (EN 60204-1:2018;EN 60529:1991)|
General Disclaim Notice
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- Connectors which are used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch may only be installed and used by, or under the supervision of, persons with electrical engineering training, taking into account the applicable regulations and standards.
- Plug connectors with enclosure protection IP67 and IP68 are not suitable for use under water. When used outdoors, the plug connectors must be protected separately against corrosion. For further information on the IP protection classes, please refer to the "Technical Information" download centre.
- To lock the cable connector with the device connector, the threaded ring is tightened "hand-tight" (approx. 50 cNm).
Data sheetData sheet 99 2445 32 05
REACH99 2445 32 05
RoHS99 2445 32 05
China RoHS99 2445 32 05
Declaration of conformityLow Voltage Directive
UKCA declaration of conformityElectrical Equipment