Part no.: 99 2445 62 05
7/8" Male angled connector, Contacts: 4+PE, 8.0-10.0 mm, unshielded, screw clamp, IP67, UL, VDE
7/8", series 820, Automation Technology - Voltage and Power Supply
|Part no.||99 2445 62 05|
|Connector design||Male angled connector|
|Version||Connector pin angled|
|Connector locking system||screw|
|Degree of protection||IP67|
|Cross-sectional area||max. 1.50 mm² / AWG 16|
|Cable outlet||8.0-10.0 mm|
|Twistability||45° (8 coding options)|
|Temperature range from/to||-25 °C / 85 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 50 Mating cycles|
|Customs tariff number||85369010|
|Country of Origin||DE|
|Rated voltage||300 V (600 V UL)|
|Rated impulse voltage||4000 V|
|Rated current||9.0 A|
|Insulation resistance||≥ 10¹⁰ Ω|
|Insulating material group||III|
|Contact body material||PUR/PA|
|Contact material||CuZn (brass) / CuSn (bronze)|
|Contact plating||Au (gold)|
|Locking material||Zinc die-cast nickel-plated|
CAS 7439-92-1 (Lead)|
Declarations of conformityMoreless
|Low Voltage Directive||2014/35/EU (EN 60204-1:2018;EN 60529:1991)|
General Disclaim Notice
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- Connectors which are used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch may only be installed and used by, or under the supervision of, persons with electrical engineering training, taking into account the applicable regulations and standards.
- Plug connectors with enclosure protection IP67 and IP68 are not suitable for use under water. When used outdoors, the plug connectors must be protected separately against corrosion. For further information on the IP protection classes, please refer to the "Technical Information" download centre.
- To lock the cable connector with the device connector, the threaded ring is tightened "hand-tight" (approx. 50 cNm).