Part no.: 09 0440 000 04
Female angled connector, Contacts: 4, 6.5-8.0 mm, unshielded, screw clamp, IP67, UL
M18, series 714, Automation Technology - Voltage and Power Supply
This female angled connector with screw locking and a pin count of 4 is according to its protection class IP67 Dust-tight and has complete protection against contact and protection against temporary immersion. It can be used in areas with a pollution degree of 3. In places where contamination can occur that is conductive or can become conductive through condensation. With temperatures ranges of -25 °C/85 °C is this unshielded M18 female angled connector designed for both severe cold and severe heat and has the UL approval. Due to the qualified rated voltage of 250 V and the rated current of 16 A (5 A UL) it is perfectly tuned for its field of application.
|Part no.||09 0440 000 04|
|Connector design||Female angled connector|
|Version||Connector socket angled|
|Connector locking system||screw|
|Degree of protection||IP67|
|Cross-sectional area||1.50 mm² / AWG 16|
|Cable outlet||6.5-8.0 mm|
|Twistability||60° (6 coding options)|
|Temperature range from/to||-25 °C / 85 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 50 Mating cycles|
|Customs tariff number||85369010|
|Rated voltage||250 V|
|Rated impulse voltage||4000 V|
|Rated current (40 °C)||16 A (5 A UL)|
|Insulation resistance||> 10⁸ Ω|
|Insulating material group||III|
|Contact body material||PA (UL94 V-0) / PBT (UL94 V-0)|
|Contact material||CuZn (brass)|
|Contact plating||CuSnZn (Optalloy)|
CAS 96-45-7 (Imidazolidine-2-thione)|
CAS 7439-92-1 (Lead)
Declarations of conformityMoreless
|Low Voltage Directive||2014/35/EU (EN 60204-1:2018;EN 60529:1991)|
General Disclaim Notice
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- To protect against unintentional opening of the connector, the thread between the housing and the connector head must be secured with a suitable cyanoacrylate adhesive when used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch. This does not apply to connectors used in SELV and PELV circuits according to IEC 61140 (EN 61140, VDE 0140-1).
- Connectors which are used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch may only be installed and used by, or under the supervision of, persons with electrical engineering training, taking into account the applicable regulations and standards.
- Plug connectors with enclosure protection IP67 and IP68 are not suitable for use under water. When used outdoors, the plug connectors must be protected separately against corrosion. For further information on the IP protection classes, please refer to the "Technical Information" download centre.
- To lock the cable connector with the device connector, the threaded ring is tightened "hand-tight" (approx. 50 cNm).
Data sheetData sheet 09 0440 000 04
REACH09 0440 000 04
RoHS09 0440 000 04
China RoHS09 0440 000 04
Declaration of conformityLow Voltage Directive
UKCA declaration of conformityElectrical Equipment