Part no.: 77 3529 0000 50712-0200
M12-A Male cable connector, Contacts: 12, shielded, moulded on the cable, IP67, UL, PUR, black, 12 x 0.25 mm², 2 m
M12, series 763, Automation Technology - Sensors and Actuators
This male cable connector with screw locking and a pin count of 12 is according to its protection class IP67 Dust-tight and has complete protection against contact and protection against temporary immersion. It can be used in areas with a pollution degree of 3. In places where contamination can occur that is conductive or can become conductive through condensation. With temperatures ranges of -25 °C/90 °C is this shielded M12-A coded male cable connector designed for both severe cold and severe heat. und has the UL approval. Due to the qualified rated voltage of 30 V and the rated current of 1,5 A it is perfectly tuned for its field of application. It complies with the type standard DIN EN 61076-2-101.
|Part no.||77 3529 0000 50712-0200|
|Connector design||Male cable connector|
|Type standard||DIN EN 61076-2-101|
|Cable length||2 m|
|Version||Connector pin straight|
|Connector locking system||screw|
|Termination||moulded on the cable|
|Degree of protection||IP67|
|Cross-sectional area||0.25 mm² / AWG 24|
|Temperature range from/to||-25 °C / 90 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 100 Mating cycles|
|Customs tariff number||85444290|
|Rated voltage||30 V|
|Rated impulse voltage||800 V|
|Rated current (40 °C)||1.5 A|
|Insulation resistance||≥ 10¹⁰ Ω|
|Insulating material group||II|
|Shield connection||Shield on the threaded ring|
|Contact body material||PUR|
|Contact material||CuZn (brass)|
|Contact plating||Au (gold)|
|Locking material||CuZn (brass)|
CAS 7439-92-1 (Lead)|
|Structure of the cable|
|Cable diameter||5.75 mm|
|Cross section||12 x 0.25 mm²|
|Single-lead insulation||PP9Y halogen-free|
|Single-lead structure||19 x 0.127 mm|
|Cable Insulation resistance||> 1000 Ω/Km|
|Operating voltage||300 V|
|Bending radius, fixed cable||5 x Ø|
|Bending radius, moving cable||10 x Ø|
|Temperature range cable in move from/to||-30 °C / 105 °C|
|Temperature range cable fixed from/to||-50 °C / 105 °C|
General Disclaim Notice
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- The user must take suitable safety precautions to ensure that the connector cannot be accidentally disconnected.
- Plug connectors with enclosure protection IP67 and IP68 are not suitable for use under water. For further information on the IP protection classes, please refer to the "Technical Information" download centre.
- To lock the cable connector with the device connector, the threaded ring is tightened "hand-tight" (approx. 60 cNm).