Part no.: 99 0429 684 04
M12-A Male cable connector, Contacts: 4, 4.0-6.5 mm, unshielded, screw clamp, IP69K, for outdoor applications
M12, series 713, Automation Technology - Sensors and Actuators
|Part no.||99 0429 684 04|
|Connector design||Male cable connector|
|Version||Connector pin straight|
|Connector locking system||screw|
|Degree of protection||
|Cross-sectional area||max. 0.75 mm² / AWG 18|
|Cable outlet||4.0-6.5 mm|
|Temperature range from/to||-40 °C / 100 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 100 Mating cycles|
|Customs tariff number||85369010|
|Rated voltage||250 V|
|Rated impulse voltage||2500 V|
|Rated current (40 °C)||4.0 A|
|Insulation resistance||> 10⁸ Ω|
|Insulating material group||III|
|Contact body material||PA|
|Contact material||CuZn (brass)|
|Contact plating||Au (gold)|
|Locking material||Stainless steel|
CAS 7439-92-1 (Lead)|
Declarations of conformityMoreless
|Low Voltage Directive||2014/35/EU (EN 60204-1:2018;EN 60529:1991)|
General Disclaim Notice
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- To protect against unintentional opening of the connector, the thread between the housing and the connector head must be secured with a suitable cyanoacrylate adhesive when used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch. This does not apply to connectors used in SELV and PELV circuits according to IEC 61140 (EN 61140, VDE 0140-1).
- Connectors which are used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch may only be installed and used by, or under the supervision of, persons with electrical engineering training, taking into account the applicable regulations and standards.
- To lock the cable connector with the device connector, the threaded ring is tightened "hand-tight" (approx. 60 cNm).