Part no.: 99 0430 162 04
Male duo connector - female angled connector, Contacts: 4, 2 x 2: 1.0-3.0 mm / Ø 4.0-5.0 mm, unshielded, screw clamp, IP67
M12, series 713
|Part no.||99 0430 162 04|
|Connector design||Male duo connector - female angled connector|
|Type standard||DIN EN 61076-2-101|
|Version||Connector socket angled|
|Connector locking system||screw|
|Degree of protection||IP67|
|Cross-sectional area||max. 0.75 mm² / AWG 18|
|Cable outlet||2 x 2: 1.0-3.0 mm / Ø 4.0-5.0 mm|
|Temperature range from/to||-40 °C / 85 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 50 Mating cycles|
|Customs tariff number||85369010|
|Rated voltage||250 V|
|Rated impulse voltage||2500 V|
|Rated current (40 °C)||4.0 A|
|Insulating material group||III|
|Contact body material||PA|
|Contact material||CuZn (brass)|
|Contact plating||CuSnZn (Optalloy)|
CAS 7439-92-1 (Lead)|
General Disclaim Notice
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- To protect against unintentional opening of the connector, the thread between the housing and the connector head must be secured with a suitable cyanoacrylate adhesive when used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch. This does not apply to connectors used in SELV and PELV circuits according to IEC 61140 (EN 61140, VDE 0140-1).
- Connectors which are used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch may only be installed and used by, or under the supervision of, persons with electrical engineering training, taking into account the applicable regulations and standards.
- Plug connectors with enclosure protection IP67 and IP68 are not suitable for use under water. When used outdoors, the plug connectors must be protected separately against corrosion. For further information on the IP protection classes, please refer to the "Technical Information" download centre.
- To lock the cable connector with the device connector, the threaded ring is tightened "hand-tight" (approx. 60 cNm).
Data sheetData sheet 99 0430 162 04
REACH99 0430 162 04
RoHS99 0430 162 04
China RoHS99 0430 162 04