Part no.: 99 0530 52 04
M12-A Female angled connector, Contacts: 4, 6.0-8.0 mm, unshielded, crimping (Crimp contacts must be ordered separately), IP67, UL
M12, series 713, Automation Technology - Sensors and Actuators
|Part no.||99 0530 52 04|
|Connector design||Female angled connector|
|Version||Connector socket angled|
|Connector locking system||screw|
|Termination||crimping (Crimp contacts must be ordered separately)|
|Degree of protection||IP67|
|Cross-sectional area||0.34-1.50 mm² / AWG 22-16|
|Cable outlet||6.0-8.0 mm|
|Twistability||90° (4 coding options)|
|Temperature range from/to||-40 °C / 85 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 100 Mating cycles|
|Customs tariff number||85369010|
|Rated voltage||250 V|
|Rated impulse voltage||2500 V|
|Rated current (40 °C)||4 A (3 A UL)|
|Insulation resistance||> 10⁸ Ω|
|Insulating material group||III|
|Contact body material||PA|
|Contact material||CuSn (bronze)|
|Contact plating||Au (gold)|
|Locking material||Zinc die-cast nickel-plated|
CAS 96-45-7 (Imidazolidine-2-thione)|
Declarations of conformityMoreless
|Low Voltage Directive||2014/35/EU (EN 60204-1:2018;EN 60529:1991)|
General Disclaim Notice
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- Connectors which are used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch may only be installed and used by, or under the supervision of, persons with electrical engineering training, taking into account the applicable regulations and standards.
- Plug connectors with enclosure protection IP67 and IP68 are not suitable for use under water. When used outdoors, the plug connectors must be protected separately against corrosion. For further information on the IP protection classes, please refer to the "Technical Information" download centre.
- To lock the cable connector with the device connector, the threaded ring is tightened "hand-tight" (approx. 60 cNm).
Data sheetData sheet 99 0530 52 04
REACH99 0530 52 04
RoHS99 0530 52 04
China RoHS99 0530 52 04
Declaration of conformityLow Voltage Directive
UKCA declaration of conformityElectrical Equipment