Part no.: 77 6005 0000 50008-0500
Male cable connector, Contacts: 8, unshielded, solder, IP67, PUR, black, 8 x 0.25 mm², 5 m
Bayonet, series 770
This male cable connector with bayonet locking system and a pin count of 8 is according to its protection class IP67 Dust-tight and has complete protection against contact and protection against temporary immersion. It can be used in areas with a pollution degree of 2. In places where light, non-conductive soiling may occur, but temporary conductivity due to condensation must be expected in some cases. With temperatures ranges of -25 °C/85 °C is this unshielded bayonet NCC male cable connector designed for both severe cold and severe heat. Due to the qualified rated voltage of 175 V and the rated current of 2,0 A it is perfectly tuned for its field of application.
|Part no.||77 6005 0000 50008-0500|
|Connector design||Male cable connector|
|Cable length||5 m|
|Version||Connector pin straight|
|Connector locking system||Bayonet|
|Degree of protection||IP67|
|Cross-sectional area||0.25 mm² / AWG 24|
|Temperature range from/to||-25 °C / 85 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 5000 Mating cycles|
|Customs tariff number||85444290|
|Rated voltage||175 V|
|Rated impulse voltage||1750 V|
|Rated current (40 °C)||2.0 A|
|Insulation resistance||≥ 10¹⁰ Ω|
|Insulating material group||II|
|Contact body material||PA|
|Contact material||CuZn (brass)|
|Contact plating||Au (gold)|
CAS 7439-92-1 (Lead)|
|Structure of the cable|
|Cable diameter||6.0 mm|
|Cross section||8 x 0.25 mm²|
|Single-lead structure||32 x 0.10 mm|
|Cable Insulation resistance||> 1000 Ω/Km|
|Operating voltage||300 V|
|Conductor resistance||79 Ω/Km (20°C)|
|Bending radius, fixed cable||≥ 5 x Ø|
|Bending radius, moving cable||≥ 10 x Ø|
|Bending cycles||> 2 million|
|Permitted acceleration||5 m/s²|
|Travel distance, horizontal||at 5 m/s² -> 5 m|
|Travel distance, vertical||at 5 m/s² -> 2 m|
|Travel speed||at 5 m horizontal path -> 200 m/min|
|Temperature range cable in move from/to||-25 °C / 80 °C|
|Temperature range cable fixed from/to||-50 °C / 80 °C|
General Disclaim Notice
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- Connectors which are used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch may only be installed and used by, or under the supervision of, persons with electrical engineering training, taking into account the applicable regulations and standards.
- Plug connectors with enclosure protection IP67 and IP68 are not suitable for use under water. When used outdoors, the plug connectors must be protected separately against corrosion. For further information on the IP protection classes, please refer to the "Technical Information" download centre.
- The plug connector is not suitable for mains voltages Please observe the pollution degree and the overvoltage category. For further information, please refer to the download center "Technical Information".