Part no.: 99 9134 52 12
Snap-In IP67 Female cable connector, Contacts: 12, 6.0-8.0 mm, unshielded, solder, IP67, VDE
Snap-In, series 720, Miniature Connectors
This female cable connector with snap-in locking system and a pin count of 12 is according to its protection class IP67 Dust-tight and has complete protection against contact and protection against temporary immersion. It can be used in areas with a pollution degree of 2. In places where light, non-conductive soiling may occur, but temporary conductivity due to condensation must be expected in some cases. With temperatures ranges of -25 °C/85 °C is this unshieldede Snap-In IP67 female cable connector designed for both severe cold and severe heat and has the VDE approval. Due to the qualified rated voltage of 60 V and the rated current of 2,0 A it is perfectly tuned for its field of application.
|Part no.||99 9134 52 12|
|Connector design||Female cable connector|
|Version||Connector socket straight|
|Connector locking system||snap-in|
|Degree of protection||IP67|
|Cross-sectional area||max. 0.25 mm² / AWG 24|
|Cable outlet||6.0-8.0 mm|
|Temperature range from/to||-25 °C / 85 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 500 Mating cycles|
|Customs tariff number||85369010|
|Rated voltage||60 V|
|Rated impulse voltage||800 V|
|Rated current (40 °C)||2.0 A|
|Insulation resistance||≥ 10¹⁰ Ω|
|Insulating material group||II|
|Contact body material||PA (UL94 HB) red|
|Contact material||CuSn (bronze)|
|Contact plating||Au (gold)|
CAS 96-45-7 (Imidazolidine-2-thione)|
CAS 7439-92-1 (Lead)
Declarations of conformityMoreless
|Low Voltage Directive||2014/35/EU (EN 60204-1:2018;EN 60529:1991)|
General Disclaim Notice
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- To protect against unintentional opening of the connector, the thread between the housing and the connector head must be secured with a suitable cyanoacrylate adhesive when used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch. This does not apply to connectors used in SELV and PELV circuits according to IEC 61140 (EN 61140, VDE 0140-1).
- Connectors which are used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch may only be installed and used by, or under the supervision of, persons with electrical engineering training, taking into account the applicable regulations and standards.
- Plug connectors with enclosure protection IP67 and IP68 are not suitable for use under water. When used outdoors, the plug connectors must be protected separately against corrosion. For further information on the IP protection classes, please refer to the "Technical Information" download centre.
Data sheetData sheet 99 9134 52 12
REACH99 9134 52 12
RoHS99 9134 52 12
China RoHS99 9134 52 12
Declaration of conformityLow Voltage Directive
UKCA declaration of conformityElectrical Equipment