Part no.: 77 1430 0000 50003-0200
Female cable connector, Contacts: 3, unshielded, moulded on the cable, IP68, UL, PUR, black, 3 x 1.50 mm², 2 m
7/8", series 870, Automation Technology - Voltage and Power Supply
This female cable connector with screw locking and a pin count of 3 is according to its protection class IP68 Dustproof and complete protection against contact. Protection against permanent submersion. Unless otherwise specified, protection up to 1 meter water depth. It can be used in areas with a pollution degree of 3. In places where contamination can occur that is conductive or can become conductive through condensation. With temperatures ranges of -25 °C/80 °C is this unshielded 7/8" female cable connector designed for both severe cold and severe heat. und has the UL approval. Due to the qualified rated voltage of 300 V (600 V UL) and the rated current of 13,0 A it is perfectly tuned for its field of application.
|Part no.||77 1430 0000 50003-0200|
|Connector design||Female cable connector|
|Cable length||2 m|
|Version||Connector socket straight|
|Connector locking system||screw|
|Termination||moulded on the cable|
|Degree of protection||IP68|
|Cross-sectional area||1.50 mm² / AWG 16|
|Temperature range from/to||-25 °C / 80 °C|
|Mechanical operation||> 100 Mating cycles|
|Customs tariff number||85444290|
|Rated voltage||300 V (600 V UL)|
|Rated impulse voltage||2500 V|
|Rated current (40 °C)||13.0 A|
|Insulating material group||I|
|Contact body material||PUR|
|Contact material||CuZn (brass)|
|Contact plating||Au (gold)|
CAS 7439-92-1 (Lead)|
Declarations of conformityMoreless
|Low Voltage Directive||2014/35/EU (EN 60529:1991;EN 60204-1:2018)|
|Structure of the cable|
|Cable diameter||7.4 mm|
|Cross section||3 x 1.50 mm²|
|Single-lead structure||82 x 0.15 mm|
|Bending radius, fixed cable||≥ 7.5 x Ø|
|Bending cycles||5 million|
|Permitted acceleration||5 m/s²|
|Travel distance, horizontal||20 m|
|Travel speed||≤ 300 m/min|
|Temperature range cable in move from/to||-20 °C / 80 °C|
|Temperature range cable fixed from/to||-40 °C / 80 °C|
General Disclaim Notice
- The connector must not be plugged or unplugged under load. Non-observance and improper use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors have been developed for applications in plant engineering, control and electrical equipment construction. The user is responsible for checking whether the connectors can also be used in other areas of application.
- Connectors which are used in circuits with voltages dangerous to the touch may only be installed and used by, or under the supervision of, persons with electrical engineering training, taking into account the applicable regulations and standards.
- Plug connectors with enclosure protection IP67 and IP68 are not suitable for use under water. When used outdoors, the plug connectors must be protected separately against corrosion. For further information on the IP protection classes, please refer to the "Technical Information" download centre.
- To lock the cable connector with the device connector, the threaded ring is tightened "hand-tight" (approx. 50 cNm).
Data sheetData sheet 77 1430 0000 50003-0200
REACH77 1430 0000 50003-0200
RoHS77 1430 0000 50003-0200
China RoHS77 1430 0000 50003-0200
Declaration of conformityLow Voltage Directive
UKCA declaration of conformityElectrical Equipment